Companies face greater risk of exposure due to the adoption of new technologies such as virtualization, cloud, IoT and network mobility, along with an increase of cyber-attacks in their vulnerable legacy IT infrastructure.
To reduce this IT security risk, you can safeguard your business reputation, assets and intellectual property with a holistic security approach. Norwin security operation center counsellors will provide you with the industry-standard best practice consultancy and guidance.
- Periodical penetration testing
- Network monitoring and endpoint security
- Identity management and access control
- Data: loss prevention data encryption
- Insider malware threat detection
- Hardware authentication
- Security information and event management
- Endpoint threat detection and security
- Threat mitigation assessments
- Governance, risk management & compliance
- Privacy protection and intrusion detention
- User-behavior analytics
Norwin at work, delivering Security services….
At a Consumer Financial Services company headquartered in Connecticut: Norwin deployed and optimized Splunk Enterprise Security to provide a security information and event management (SIEM) platform.