Our global team of professionals offer a broad spectrum of delivery options including a flexible, scalable, and reliable model that fits your needs.
Norwin Residency Services provides highly skilled, specialized professionals to manage your infrastructure for your specific requirements. Leveraging our NorStaff Methodology, our Residency Services enables our clients to attract, retain, and deploy a team of professionals in a rapid, scalable, and cost-effective manner.
|Your Client: DEMANDS||Your Advantage: NORWIN|
|Accelerated projects, time to value, refreshed technology||Entry point into a new client or client department|
|Onsite transfer of experience||Validates or establishes your brand as a go-to partner|
|Flexibility, Scalability||Ideal entry point for upsell to long term fully managed services|
|Return on Investment||Residents gain valuable insights into issues, projects, and client directions|
|More manageable cost impact||No investment required ahead of revenue, expanded capabilities|
- Higher Priority Projects
- Higher service levels with fewer resources
- Underutilized assets
- Mission critical applications- online 24x7
- Continued information growth
- Multi-generation, multi-vendor gear
- Skilled specialized professionals managing your clients’ demands
- NorStaff methodology- precision in requirements definition, matching SME’s and retention of SME and knowledge for the future
- Focus on People, Process, and Performance as core values
- Save time, money and reduce risk while meeting your SLA’s and SLO’s
- Our approach provides you scale while focusing on quality, flexibility, cost, and speed to market
Remote global NOC and SOC from our Chennai, India, provides 24×7 continuous monitoring of your network and security and provides proactive response to incidents. Our Global Enablement Centers ensure solutions of the highest quality and efficiency to meet our clients demands.
We provide co-governed Managed Services for maintenance and support to our clients.
Complete Management and Monitoring Services
- 24 x 7 x 365 Operations
- Triage and Escalation Management
- Incident and Problem Management
- Request Management
- Knowledge Management
Monitoring and Reporting
- Availability Monitoring
- Capacity Monitoring
- Device/ Technology Specific Status
- Emergency/ Priority Support
- Platform Patching
- System Optimizing & Tuning
- Configuration Management
- Client Account Management
- Monitoring as a Service – End Point, Network, and Security
- End User Services - Service Desk/Help Desk
- Remote Management – Patching, Software Updates etc.,
- Infrastructure Support – NOC/SOC
- Technology Support – Extended Engineering Support (an extension to client teams for adhoc project services)
- Improving service levels through our service that solves complex data center and IT operational issues.
- Accelerating operations with automation tools and processes that can reduce operational procedures from hours to minutes.
- Reducing costs to deliver 24/7 operations, preventing project overruns, and eliminating tool investments.
- Leveraging deep technology operational experience, including managing thousands of residencies, implementations, and devices across the IT infrastructure spectrum.
We are uniquely qualified to deliver this by:
Benefits to Customers
- 24/7/365 delivery capable
- Reduce operational burden and free up resources for higher level activities
- Improve service levels and user experiences
- Get better visibility and feedback to support operational efficiency
- Maintain control and ownership of architecture and data
- Eliminate the learning curve as you address internal staff and skills shortages
- Gain flexibility with customized, scalable solution set of Managed Services
- Optimize cloud costs and establish governance models that extend to cloud
A complete business partner to launch and manage your IT strategies and investments.
We deliver end-to-end planning, designing, and deployment of your Information Technology investments and provide 24x7 support, administration, maintenance, and development of your production environments.
Norwin Professional Services brings you the right team, with deep product and execution methodology capabilities. A Virtual PMO (VPMO) brings in leadership and Deployment Governance which guarantees adherence to standards and methodology, timeliness of deliverables and clean transitions & hand-offs at close.
Why Norwin Professional Services
- We handle planning, design, delivery, and operations of your IT investments
- Assured delivery from Norwin specialists and professionals, certified/trained in product and platform specific methodologies.
- 24x7 Global Engagement Centers (onshore, nearshore, and offshore) – making IT happen round the clock – on premise and virtually.
- Process and methodology-oriented approach – ensures a tight, precise execution of your mission critical IT program
Program Delivery Models
Flexibility for shared or total ownership
Norwin offers options to engage our professional services delivery. For mission critical and IP sensitive programs, you can choose our Co-pilot Model . You keep primary ownership of the program and governance, define the scope and deliverables, and your PMO works directly with Norwin delivery. We bring in secondary governance with our CSDM to ensure adherence to agreed standards of delivery.
You can also choose from our Pilot Model , which provides you end-to-end Solution and Governance for your IT programs. With Norwin as your pilot, you benefit from our Advisory team, comprised of veteran architects and SMEs, Global Delivery team, VPMO and CSDM, all acting in concert as your single unit of execution.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES MODELS
|Client driven||Scoping Joint||Norwin Lead|
|Joint-Norwin Validates scope||Discovery||Norwin reconfirms SOW scope|
|Client owned||Contract||Norwin Driven|
|Norwin Owned||Planning||Norwin Owned|
|Norwin Owned||Resourcing||Norwin Owned|
|Norwin Owned||Operations||Norwin Owned|
|Norwin SDM||Delivery||Norwin SDM|
|Joint, with Norwin vPMO||PMO||Joint, with Norwin vPMO|
- Flexible pricing to mirror client price and margin requirements
- Only pay for what we work on. No bench costs
- Expand access of required skills across multiple geographic markets without wasteful travel expenses
- Lower direct labor costs on partner resources vs full time employees
- Optional blended skill set and location to help reduce overall resource costs
- Low Cost, reduced and saved time and managed risk throughout the entire engagement
- Speed to market and recognize revenue faster
- Frees up your valuable employees in long term without lowering your impact engagements
- Hire right and have a flexible virtual team to reduce cost
- Expand services and technology options to your clients
LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS