The Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. He should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, the Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the company’s sales strategy to achieve sales goals and revenues.
- Drive lead generation to acquire new customers & hit monthly sales targets.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Manage the sales pipeline reporting weekly activities Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
- Coordinate and monitor sales activity Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Present weekly sales reports Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
- Acquiring new business accounts and driving the staffing business in diverse client locations through a team of 10 -15 Sales executives.
- Manage the Internal Staffing Sales Team in terms of coverage over diverse locations and deeper penetration into the accounts in terms of Sales.
- Develop relationships with present/potential Direct clients, creating database, outbound sales calls, networking, meetings.
- Identify business opportunities for Temp staffing with clients in areas of IT.
- Maintain relationships with clients/hiring mangers so as to receive ongoing requirements.
- Framing new business plans to drive Sales team.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers to fine tune recruiting practice and strategies for acquired accounts to drive placement numbers.
- Strategize with Delivery Managers to accomplish daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- De-brief Delivery Managers on client feedback on a weekly basis.
- Reinforce the importance and provide coaching to Offshore team on Country specific staffing norms etc that would help in building talent pipeline