The responsibilities include but not limited:
• Understanding client hiring needs / requirements.
• Identify and recruit software professionals through various online resources, networking, references and head hunting.
• Sourcing high-quality candidates.
• Screening, Negotiations, Interview scheduling, follow up.
• Screen resumes thoroughly and short list candidates through a series of technical and HR interviews.
• Coordinate with Accounts managers to close the positions.
• Maintain quality database of active and passive job seekers.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• At least 5 to 8 years of experience with the full life-cycle recruiting work flow in the US IT Domain.
• Must bring prior expertise on W-2 contracts & contract to hire placements, any experience with C2C would be bonus.
• Must have prior experience in hiring US Citizens, Permanent Residents, H1-B and EAD professionals nationwide
• Fair Understanding of Various domains and technologies
• Must possess excellent command on IT Infrastructure, Networking, Storage related technologies.
• Should have Excellent Communication Skills
• Should possess excellent communication, presentation, inter-personal and negotiation skills
• Ability to assess candidate’s capabilities, needs, and interests by understanding their long-term goals.
• Multitasking ability with strong time management and organization skills.
• Must have excellent Boolean search skills as well as cold calling abilities.