Norwin brings together a deep understanding of the business and technology scope of an organization to harness information to improve decision-making, financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service.
Our suite of information strategy, data warehousing and data mining services measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise. Business intelligence can help organizations transform data into insight and achieve higher levels of performance by:
- Provides a total solution to address our client's business issues
- Provides quick and timely ROI, while positioning our clients for future growth
- Enables client self-sufficiency, to maintain and evolve their systems through collaborative model and knowledge transfer
- Provides shorter time-to-deployment using experienced team of professionals, best in class tools and a proven delivery approach.
- Enables customers to expand and improve their operational efficiencies and strategic investments, while achieving business performance goals and related metrics.
Norwin’s business intelligence technologists are experienced with the leading industry technologies and tools including:
- ETL (Informatica, Datastage, Ab-Initio, ACTA, Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAP Business Warehouse, Microsoft DTS)
- OLAP (Cognos, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Webfocus, Essbase, Oracle Express)
- Reporting ( Crystal Reports, Actuate)
- Databases (Oracle, Sql Server, DB2 / UDB, Teradata)
- Operating systems (Unix / Aix, NT, VMS, MVS)
- Data sources (Legacy / cobol, ERP, CRM, SCM, Flat files, Spreadsheets, RDBMS)
- Architectures (ODS - operational data store, EDW - Enterprise data warehouse, Data marts. All together and in combinations)
- Schemas (Star, Snowflake, Constellation)
- Type of OLAP (MOLAP - Multidimensional, ROLAP - Relational, DOLAP - Distributed)
- Type of implementations (Batch, Real-time)